Known for the ability to build programs with strong emphasis placed on fundamentals, and the refining of skills required to becoming a competitive,team player. A successful coach whose passion and love for the game of girl's basketball energizes athletes to, “Work hard now, to make it easy later.”
Carlos Ratliff is a builder of young men and ladies. He emphasizes an up tempo game with the use of multiple defenses. He has always been a student of the game in the way that he listens to the wisdom of other coaches and professional athletes who are successful, and enhances his coaching abilities by staying up on the latest techniques.
Three Types of Players: Scared, Tentative, and Confident Watch the 6-minute video to see how Carlos Ratliff inspires his players to play with passion and intensity.
Our MissionOur mission is to provide the highest level of service to young athletes in the DFW area.
Whether it is on or off the court, we are committed to ensuring that our clients constantly reach their utmost fullest potential in their baskeball objectives. Through personal relationships and an understanding of our clients' goals and objectives, our coaches will serve as top-notch advisors . We firmly believe in keeping the lines of communication open, as well as constantly offering a support system for our clients in every aspect of their training.
With our great leadership and representation, our goal is to develop our athletes both professionally and personally, creating a lifetime of success for all of our clients.
- 1.Develop character and skill into each athlete.
- 2.These are fundamental tools that take average athletes and make them into great athletes..
- 3.Develop great enthusiasm and passion in each athlete which helps to overcome any lack in talent.
- 4.Encourage athletes to play beyond their potential .
- 5.Get athletes ready for the next level .
- 6.Build confidence by improving the fundamental skill level of each athlete.
- 7.Inspire athletes to work harder and play smart.
- 8.Develop dynamic passing skills.
- 9.Acquire POWER MOVES to add depth to each athlete's game.
- 10.Improve shooting percentage.
- 11.Refine ball handling skills to enhance defensive and offensive play.
- 12.Transform athletes into more intensive, aggressive, focused players.
- WTBA Sponsorship Program
- WTBA Shooting Program #1
- WTBA Shooting Program #2
- WTBA Role and Discipline
- WTBA Highest Percentage Shot
- WTBA Terminology
- Warning Signs!!! Lack of Skills / Hot Moves
- VIP Points
- Performance Score
- Fouling a Shooter
- Four Quarters per Game
- Champions Do Things Different
- Daily Drills
- Daily Evaluation - Individual
- Stretch and Warm-up Drills
- Warm-up Routine
- Hot Moves
- Just Kidding
- Right Mental Approach
- Ten Rules to Remember
- Coach Ratliff's Pet Peeves
- Be Ready to Perform